Monday, December 14, 2009

Polaroid Tv Absolutely The Worst! How Do I Fix My LCD Polaroid Tv?

How do i fix my LCD Polaroid tv? - polaroid tv absolutely the worst!

Hello I have a Polaroid LCD TV. KDL-01511CU model.
And suddenly, not simply can not resist also light illuminates.
I changed the power cord and still does not work also tried something else into the same socket and a power is not good. Please help me what could be and possibly how to solve the problem.
Thank you for your help !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Corneliu... said...

The problem is the food.

If you take the TV, it is the source of law can increase power cord into the TV. If you have experience in electronic repairs, you should be able to easily replace themselves! If not, then I suggest you take it to a local shop to fix the TV.

I estimate the cost of repairs at about $ 200 - $ 350

Good luck!

GARFIELD said...

Here are some pages on the rights of consumers and television operations of the association, said that as long as the device will last.

jamand said...

If further - Take It Back in for repair - if not new, then think you have a dry solder joint somewhere - it would be a work of TV mechanic did not do - too expensive, just discomfort.

Lie beyond this limit what you can do

luii14 said...

the guy who sells television ........... and screwed ...

Post a Comment