Saturday, December 12, 2009

Breakthrough Chicken Pox Pictures Can You Have Chicken Pox In Your Throat?

Can you have chicken pox in your throat? - breakthrough chicken pox pictures

I had this terrible sore throat a few years ago with blisters or sore throat only knows. I also had a fever of 104 and my throat was so painful. I could not eat or drink anything, so I had to go to the hospital. The pain was unimaginable. I cried the whole time I had to swallow. I have the chickenpox vaccine when they are 1 after the sale, but my mother told me recently that the doctors recommend a second vaccine, the vaccine because he received as a child and can advance you may receive as an adult or adolescent . It was the chicken pox, which I was in my throat and let it all?

7 comments:

Stephanie F said...

You can get chicken pox in my throat, but had streptococci or a virus of another type. My sisters and I had were so bad they even in the eyes of my sisters. It was me in the throat. If she in her throat, which all have, like us.

oph_chad said...

I work for the vaccination program. You get a second shot. If you chicken pox in my throat, but he would probably be extremely complicated. Every year in this country, 100 people die from the complications of chickenpox. Go ahead and get the vaccine. You can prevent the disease itself.

Hidden Track said...

Yes, I am with difficulties. It was awful. He received his month, throat, nose and ears. Even just a vaccine.

Wavey said...

That's more like a sore throat. I'm surprised it is not checked at the hospital. Untreated strep can turn into rheumatic fever, so be careful.

Indigo29 said...

What do the hospital? Chickenpox not, but it sounds like a throat infection, the antibiotics will clear that hospitals should have foreseen that one!

(♥) Nathalia!☮ said...

You should receive the vaccine against chickenpox again. It was probably a sore throat, chickenpox is not in the throat.

dcrc93 said...

Sounds like sore throat, see a doctor immediately
poxs prb chicken is not at all

Post a Comment