Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dry Eye Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Is Dry Eye Syndrome Considered A Serious Illness ?

Is dry eye syndrome considered a serious illness ? - dry eye syndrome more condition_symptoms

I do not know if my eyes are dry, but my eyes are really itching, redness and sometimes, when the airflow reaches my eyes I feel relief for a second, then retired due to scabies. I always wanted to rub their eyes, and when I the computer and television in 10 minutes, my eyes start to bother me ... If the eye syndrome, and it is serious?

3 comments:

Mel said...

Dry eye syndrome is very, very common. Most people have some degree of it. Some people are very concerned about this, and some seem to have no problems. It gets worse if you are using a ventilator, CPAP device Sleep sleep apnea, or are on certain medications such as antihistamines, blood pressure Medicen, depression and certain medications. To handle the frequent use of artificial tears like Systane, Refresh, Optiver, etc., as needed. If there is bad in the night, you can create a "Over-the-counter ointment such as GenTeal Gel, Refresh PM or Lacrilube.

Peace Loving Hippy Chick said...

Dry eyes are not as serious, but if your bothers you that pop to your chemist and some ill ask lubricating eye drops and put them in the eye often. This kind of dryness, itching.
They also try to take an anti-histamine, a chemical may also be allergic to something. You can antihistamines and eye drops at the same time.

Dr. Bill said...

If you have itchy eyes, is a sign of allergic conjunctivitis, dry eyes.

You will also receive a computer appears to be caused eyestrain. For the treatment and further advice on this condition can be found at: http://www.computervisionreadingeyeglass ...

Post a Comment