Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Acronis True Image And Installation Dear Computer Experts, I Am In Bad Need Of Your Help!?

Dear computer experts, I am in bad need of your help!? - acronis true image and installation

I have a laptop is a Dell P 3 My problem is with the installation of Widows XP on my computer but I follow these steps: 1 - insert a Windows CD into the CD-room. 2 - I start my computer. 3 - I press any key to boot from the CD. 4 - I have to install a fresh copy of Windows XP. 5 - I choose the file system FAT32 or NTFS quick format. 6 - I select the C partition as the destination for installation. Then you know the system begins to copy some files and the date on which it takes a few minutes and then a message indicating that the system with the exposure and the greater part of the problem continues to reboot when rebooting not restarts the computer has completed the installation, but to stop this party. Moreover, something similar happens when you try to attempt a previously stored image with Acronis True Image-retrieve program, and during the process, I start getting the message to the restoration of the picture completely and when I click on Restart Now Restart the computer, but the same "Hing is also true that the system can begin to complete the process. I need to know is that they are not related to consumer hardware or software? Is it easy to be fixed or is it complicated? I'm really worried about him sent to a maintenance center, and I'm afraid that's something else breaks, in an attempt to solve the biggest problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment