Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thrush Pictures Infant I Think I Have Thrush?

I think i have thrush? - thrush pictures infant

Now I know in my outer "lips" and I think it will be in May thrush? I wondered for centuries, and what might be thought that it was easy to be responsible and do not smell it or make me uncomfortable and I know is that if the same color as my normal flow, but I, I saw pictures of the Butternut cancer and is exactly the same thing, so I think it could choke! I'm afraid to get anything bad from choke? Also, I am ashamed to tell my mother, but I know I need a little cream, as I could only be realized, throttle, but I had so long without discomfort. Please help! x

3 comments:

KAT said...

Do not worry. You can thrush for cream on the counter. Try it out and if it helps to go to the doctor. But it seems that nothing serious.

Jo March said...

The reader is essentially a form of yeast infection, not very serious, but they must be treated before it is progressive. The only way to go talk to the doctor to be safe and may lead to RX. Help I do not think that it in products that must be treated against the yeast, it is advisable to eat as active yogurt cultures can to slow the growth of yeasts.

Last year, I thought I had thrush, she went to the Dominican Republic and Strept throat. My friend thought it was STREP, she visited the Dominican Republic and one candidiasis. You want to make sure that things are going well.

Kathy H said...

It is an infection, but if thrush does not necessarily come through sexual contact .. could be a reaction to the new underwear, or a cream or something that you used.

To get just some Canesten cream from the pharmacy and go in a few days ... And shame no fear, it's nothing and can lead to nothing

Post a Comment