Friday, February 12, 2010

Find An Ear Piece For A Radio Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Headset Like This For A Motorola Two Pin Radio?

Does anyone know where I can get a headset like this for a Motorola two pin radio? - find an ear piece for a radio

That's what I need:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/art/re5-chris-redfield.jpg

The PTT is on the helmet, but if you look, there is a small black box, where the T-compliance with the arms in the review of an antenna and a button. Is it possible that a secondary PTT? I do almost exactly the same thing, but I could also have another way, when I use the same room for the ears, and is of high quality. Does anyone know where to find?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visit the link below to ensure easy to make sure the helmet to the same thing that I found;
Features: Lightweight IMPRES Singlemuff, adjustable, with microphone and PTT line RMN5058

Anonymous said...

I recommend you to check different Radio Two companies and two-way radio rental. See the following link and check the Two Way Radio Systems menu.

Post a Comment