Monday, February 15, 2010

Sb X-fi Mb Medicine Are My Computer Specs "in Check"?

Are my computer specs "in check"? - sb x-fi mb medicine

I think that buying a PC game fully customized "CyperPowerPC.com. However, I heard that their customer service is terrible, and they allow you a team that does not work (eg assembly, some not compatible with each other). I just wanted my job specification here and see if everything is "ok".

-900 Watt power supply
AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition quad-core CPU
Raidmax Maxcool AMD CPU Fan
ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe 790FX with quad-Crossfire DDR2/1066 PCIe SATA RAID MB w / GbLAN, USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and 7.1Audio (motherboard)
With 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel PC6400 DDR2/800 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX 512 MB PCI Express 16x
-1TB (1TBx1) HD --
Creative Labs SB X-Fi XtreeI Audio 24-bit PCI Sound Card

(Furthermore, I get two discs, a DVD recorder and player combo, and), two media players, flash-12in1 memory card reader and a floppy disk. (Everything I "uses professional network" and "round cable" for my optical drives)

2 comments:

donyute1... said...

All that stands in line.

No, your site does not have sufficient security features to prevent the construction of a team that will be incompatible. But if you know what we build, then it should be no problem.

I hear the same complaints about CyberPower, but I bought a computer from them a year ago and still works very well. I called their support, when I was 1 and picked up the phone. Therefore, I have no complaints.

The power supply is too serious and lose money, 900W, if you do not get a GFX card dual LED fans and the whole nine. A 750W power 2 more cards with a margin of spare fans it was loaded.

Finally, you get a Crossfire mobo w / Nvidia card. Understandnot be possible to use 2 gfx cards, if you change your motherboard for SLI or the Council amend the GFX card to an ATI Radeon.

The Radeon 4850 is cheaper and works a lot better than the 9800GTX. I would choose the ATI 4850th If it is necessary for the GFX card to deliver new games that you just buy a new 4850, which will be much less costly in the future, and run crossfire.

Jedi Master <S I T H>< said...

it would be cool to run SLI with 900W, but you change your graphics card to 4870th better than 9800 and almost the same price. The list with a monitor or speakers, and if one building then placed in two 500gig hard drive instead of 1T, and make sure that the RAM is compatible with the motherboard. Asus is known to be a real pain compatibility. receive, OCZ, Kingston, Crucial, G.skill, Patriot or Adata ...

Post a Comment