Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sesame Oil Dressing What To Serve With Spinach And Salmon Salad At Dinner Party?

What to serve with spinach and salmon salad at dinner party? - sesame oil dressing

I have friends over, and I would serve my spinach and salmon salad. It is a bitter / salty / Asian Flavors (ingredients below).

Should Serve this salad as the opening, and if so, what should I serve as a main dish?

Or do I serve a portion large enough to the main course, and if so, what should I use to drink and eat?

Thank you for your help!

Ingredients for Salad:
Baked Salmon Fillet
1 bag of spinach
EA and a half. red and yellow peppers, chopped

Dressing:
Olive oil ¼ C
1 T sesame oil
¼ C soy sauce
Juice of 1 lemon
1 / balsamic vinegar 8 C
¼ Ct. Sal
Sugar 1 / 8 ct

7 comments:

H.O.T. Dog said...

I would serve this dish as a main --
The soup of tomato soup with pieces of bread for an appetizer.
Follow all Meriange tart lemon pudding or lemon sauce.

Ace said...

I think it should serve as a main course of salmon and only a spinach salad. You could make an issue of fish if you want to make a salad with salmon, then you do it. I had the best meal was a lobster enchilada sauce with cilantro .. I think that would be perfect with the salmon ... He was in a Japanese fusion restaurant. Here is the link ...

http://www.epicurious.com/members/member_recipes/recipe_views/views/1233113

awommack said...

Fruit Dishes Meat Tray Tray chesese fried rice

sienna s said...

sounds good. but the lack of fat balls and fried possum Sammich earwax.

msbedoui... said...

I usually do not serve a salad as a main course, unless lunch. It is a first course (which can shine on their own) and then with the meat / starch to entry.

Kris L said...

My husband and I go to your party? This salad sounds wonderful, and was actually the "main course" ... and warms the climate, a meal is "perfect" ... can serve with a little 'lightly toasted baguette slices were a "(this time, thin bread craft"), the "lightly brush with butter or olive oil and a little ginger and garlic l. ... That is all the food is ready. For dessert, go with something like "light and tasty ... but also" a little richer ... a few raspberries and blueberries on whipped cream with some dark chocolate shavings and a "branch" of fresh mint mint green on the page. And some biscuits "... or "normal" or some of them with "dark chocolate into pieces, it is cooked. YUM!

rowan_kr... said...

OJ the salad as a main dish and some perhaps a little harder for ASPARAGUS WRAPPED IN AND OUT PORSHETA quish.

Post a Comment