Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bill Gates Kundli How Would Bill Gates Cope If He Lost Most Of His Money And Was Only Left With A Thousand Million Dollars?

How would Bill Gates cope if he lost most of his money and was only left with a thousand million dollars? - bill gates kundli

How to make Bill Gates?

He is currently the third richest man in the world and uses a series of mega-dollars, but how poor Bill to do if something happened and he lost most of its assets and is only about U.S. $ 1000000000?

For most of us do not even have one million U.S. dollars is a lot, but the bill is only about an hour to pay, so how could life be if he lost face more hay and had thousands of dollars from his past?

4 comments:

Goonhild... said...

Bill Gates not to be the third richest man in the world, a comprehensive tool with their money.

I am sure would be nice. With his ability to get a new job soon anyway. You probably have enough assets.

namareer... said...

Even if I do not remember every detail, the bill is not born into money / / Diamonds Gold Peacock account. At best, it was not looking for a flight billed minutes into the dirt and the waste of life. It may be that it was billed pigeon, demanding and selective ...... own inner life of the external pump balance. It may be the world or something like the lotus leaf, which is able to live comfortably floating, regardless of the depth and height of water in the support which they live.
As my brother used to say:
An amount of money must be divisible by 28/29/30/31 [number of days in a month]
Can I respond? Friend!

Duarian said...

Now consider that a person could spend probably never one billion U.S. dollars in his life (unless you worked hard), I'm sure it would be good. Would, on the other side, you have some things I'm sure cut.

$so fresh so clean$ (3 for 3) said...

Last millions? lol I think it would lead.

Hell, I can not wait until you can say "I can not borrow money now I'm up to my last billion! Lol

Post a Comment